It’s bright and early Saturday morning, and the Enleiten team is headed off to Minnebar. An impressive 416 attendees have signed up already, and if the happy crowd from the Minnebar social at the Bulldog is any indication, there are going to be some great discussions happening and some great people there.
At 5 PM in the Mississippi room, we’ll be facilitating the GTD and Startups session. Come on by and join us. What will you find at our session?
- A chance to get a free copy of Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity.
- A discussion of tools to help your team get software development done.
- Best practices for implementing GTD in a team environment.
- One homicidal but productive robot.
- Launch! You’ll be the first to see version 1.0 of Enleiten’s GTD-based web app, the tool you need to get productive and make tracking delegated tasks easy.
See you there!